Strapya-World Renewal Event!

| On
Thursday 31 October 2013

Hi everyone! I'm celebrating this exciting rebranding event with Strapya-World, they are changing the name to Hamee. The renewal anniversary sale starts from the 1st of Novemeber 13:00 (Japan Standard Time) and finishes on the 7th of November. I'm sure some of you are familiar with Strapya-World/ Hamee, if not, they provide more than 25,000 products including accessories, gadgets, home decorations and popular Japanese character goods to customers around the world. If you like cute stuff like me, this is the perfect place to shop!


1. 80 off daily sale (selected products)
This will change everyday till the 7th of November, please check the site daily for new products so you will not miss out any great offers! Please make sure to check your local time with Japan, as it starts on 13:00 JST daily. This is my favourite segment from this event, I cannot wait to get my hands on some cute stuff!

2. $5 sale where products are sold for just $5
More than 200 items are going to be $5, but this will not change daily.  This will continue till 7th of November.

3. $1 sale where products are sold for just $1
Same as above, more than 60 items are going to be just $1, it will continue till 7th of November.

4. A Free gift on every purchase starting from November 1st

Lastly, free gifts for every purchase! ^_^ You will be receiving chopsticks and Japanese origami, this will start on the 1st of November, and it does not have an end date. 




Doesn't this sound exciting? XD They also have a craft section where you can purchase decoration parts to make cell phone charms! I got my very first craft kit from them, and I still use it occasionally when I make charms.


Happy crafting, and shopping!

Lisa


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment